West Coast Trail Bike Park
|West Coast Trail Bike Park is situated on a private 1200 acre property in the South West town of Kirup, 228kms (approx 3 hours) from Perth.|
The property consists of blue gums and natural bush set amongst an undulating country side of granite outcrops, creeks and gullies.
The purpose built facility is owned and operated by John & Georgina Staines of West Coast Trailbike Safaris and caters for riders of all ages.
The park has over 60kms of well signed, enduro style trail loops. Families can ride together and there is overnight camping available.
This information is just a summary. Please ensure you check the Park’s web site for full details and conditions.
|Location:||Gardiner Rd Brazier (near Kirup).|
|Terrain:||Mainly clay / gravel with some rocky sections. Natural terrain MX circuit is firm loamy sand.|
|Trails:||* Loop 1 Blue Trail – A technical trail between 2 and 25km dependent on which trail option you choose to explore.|
* Loop 2 Red Trail – An introductory trail, some technical sections 35km in length
* MX Track – A unique 2km track built in to an abandoned dam.
* Kids Trail – 2km safe ride trail leading back to the camping grounds
* Kids Mini Trail – 1km childrens trail leading back to the camping ground which is more technical by nature.
* PeeWee Trail – Great spectator vantage point with the track situated in the middle of the camping grounds. Designed for 80cc and under.
|Contact Details:||Address: Gardiner Road Brazier WA 6251|
Phone: 0429 825 775
|Permitted Vehicles:||Motorcycles and quad bikes of all engine capacities.|
|Licences / Registration:||Vehicle Registration and Riders Licences are not necessary as the Park is on private land.|
|Opening Hours:||See Calendar for details|
|Hire Bikes:||1 x Yamaha TTR125|
1 x Yamaha TTR230
3 x Yamaha TTR250
2 x Yamaha WR250 (for experienced riders only)
|Safety:||Compulsory Induction briefing. Riders under 16 years must be accompanied by a riding adult / guardian.|
|Other Facilities:||Safety gear for hire.|
|Camping:||Unpowered sites are available. Portable toilets, water for washing but no drinking water.|
|Costs:||Day rates: Adults $50, Kids $30|
See full cost details