RTRA has been formed around four key objectives:
- To have safer, legal riding opportunities for recreational trail bike riders.
- To encourage responsible and safe riding attitudes, including minimising social and environmental damage and how this helps keep riding areas open.
- To actively pursue the needs of trail bike riders with State and Local Government, landowners and other stakeholders.
- To improve the perception of trail bike riding as a recreational activity.
Our key focus areas are:
- Trails and riding areas
- Education & awareness
- Rider engagement and
- Organisational sustainability