RTRA has been formed around four key objectives:
- To protect and extend quality, safer off-road riding opportunities for Western Australian recreational trail bike riders of all ages.
- To promote and encourage safety and responsible riding attitudes, including minimising noise and trail damage.
- To actively pursue the needs of trail bike riders with State and Local Government, landowners and other stakeholders.
- To improve the perception of trail bike riding as a recreational activity.
Our key focus areas are:
- Trails and riding areas
- Education & awareness
- Rider engagement and
- Organisational sustainability